Wednesday, November 12, 2008

T-Mac is Back!!!! (about time)

The Rockets beat the Suns 94-82. So the Rockets arn't the best team in the NBA like some people project, but they only played  8 games, and have a record of (5-3). This game definately was a big one. After two horrible, and I mean horrible, games by Tracy McGrady, he finally got on track today and scored 27 points, 22 in the second half. But this game also showed McGrady's ability to take over a game in desperate situations. I don't know how often he will do that, but it will be necessary. And the fight was hectic, yeah a fight! Near the end of the 2nd quarter Rockets PG Rafer Alston got in a tussle with Sun's Matt Burnes after, what look like a cheap shot. It was on! Alston pusing Burnes, Nash pushing Alston, T-Mac pushing Nash, and Shaq pushing everyone. Fortunately nothing BIG came of it and Alston and Barnes got ejected. You know during the fight I was trying to find Ron Artest (as we all know his history) and how he was reacting to all this. Fortunately he didn't react. Back to the game, the Rockets with Aaron Brooks, who never stops amazing me, cruised past in the 4th quarter to win the game. I am really exited about Brooks, who might end up being a great player in the future. The Big 3 still haven't found a way to connect, but if T-Mac keeps playing like this, and winning games, they might not have to.

No comments: