Monday, November 10, 2008

You Gotta be Kidding Me!

The Rockets played the Portland Trail Blazers (who I believe are a promising young team) on Thursday. Personally I had a feeling it was going to be a close game, but never thought that it would come down to the wire like that. In overtime, I cound not believe that Yao hit that fadeaway fot the lead with less than a second to go. Right there I was like "OK, good job Yao. Even though you struggled all game, you won the game for Rockets." So the instance I saw Brandon Roy, put up that "prayer" (I guess it wasn't a prayer) 30 footer, I froze instantly. Then I saw the ball "swoosh" through the net and could not believe my eyes. What had happened? How could we have lost? There were a couple problems I saw with that play, like Roy pretty much had an open shot. Where was the coverage? I mean someone put a body on him. I think T-Mac was suppose to cover him, but the defense wasn't there and Roy made the shot. Not really hard to figure out. Hopefully the Rockets can learn their lesson. 

No comments: